Welcome to our site ..
Lowest Fares to Africa, Europe and the Middle East!
How DTA Travel Agents May Help You
Planning a trip today can be confusing and time consuming. At DTA we not only arrange the various modes of transportation, but also may be able to save you money with early booking discounts, special fares, accommodation details and travel advisories.
Strong working relationships with travel suppliers and the latest in computer reservations technology enable DTA agents to access the most up-to-date information on how to get you the best value.
A good travel agency can provide you with a broader and more complete range of services than can be found on the internet. And the ability to conveniently talk with a real person can make all the difference when you have a problem, or need some special advice or assistance.
When something goes wrong -- either before you leave or when you're already on your trip -- a travel agent is your best source of help. Don't make repeated calls to a voice response system or stand in an endless airport line: Instead, as soon as you encounter a problem, call your DTA travel agent.
Below are some of the benefits we at DTA Travel offer you:
- Negotiate with an airline to make available seats on flights that are otherwise sold out
- Get you priority wait listing on flights
- Negotiate with an airline to get you a lower fare even though it is showing sold out in the computer
- Help you to get the best seat pre-assignments possible
- Treat you as a person and provide, in turn, personal service; and use their personal knowledge of your likes/dislikes/preferences to ensure that your travel plans best match your needs
- Pro-actively monitor your flights and fare and tell you if better itineraries or fares come along
- Act as your advocate in dispute and problem resolution
- Be available for emergency problems and flight changes
- Can almost always obtain discounted consolidated tickets for international flights